EASY CHEESY SPAGHETTI
SPAGHETTI SAUCE USING FRESH TOMATOES
4 pcs medium size fresh tomatoes, diced
Medium white onion, diced
Cheese sausage, chopped
1 tbsp. white sugar
1 tbsp. butter
1 tsp paprika powder
1 cup water
- In a pre-heated skillet or non sticky pan, add the butter and prepared chopped sausage, cooked until brown.
- Sauté the onion and wait till its color changed to translucent then add in diced tomatoes.
- Give a stir and cover for 3 minutes.
- Add water and ketchup (according to your taste)
- Put the mushroom, sprinkle paprika powder and stir until combined
- Add sugar and your favourite cheese, stir until cheese well melted.
- Simmer the sauce until the consistency is creamy.
Note: Cook the pasta noodles according to instructions.
Garnish with shredded mozzarella or parmesan cheese and parsley.
Simple and easy but delicioso!
Shy Tips: Mostly I combined mozzarella, parmesan and cheddar cheese even the sandwich cheese. YES, we do love creamy and cheesy flavoured pasta sauce. The more you add cheese, the yummier👍🏻