1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
1/4 cup canola oil
1/4 peanut butter
1/2 cup honey
dash of vanilla extract
1 egg, large
1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- In a medium bowl, combine all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine canola oil, honey and peanut butter. Add egg and vanilla whisk well until all ingredients are fully combined.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients, stir to combine then add shredded carrots. Do not over mixed.
- Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Place the cupcake liner into the cup cake or muffin tray and scoop out the batter at least little way full.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, then cool down to 5 minutes.
- Coat with peanut butter, and top with dog bone treat and candle.