SPRINKLE NUTELLA COOKIE
1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
1 tsp baking powder
2/3 brown sugar
pinch of salt
1/4 cup vegetable oil or melted butter
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
Cake Mate Party Mix Sprinkle
- In a bowl, whisk together the sifted flour, baking powder and salt.
- In separate bowl, combine and mix vegetable oil, brown sugar, and egg. Beat until creamy then add vanilla extract.
- Slowly add and mix the dry ingredients into the mixture of wet ingredients until well incorporated. Do not over mix.
- Add the cake mate party mix sprinkle.
- Scoop out the batter and form into a small round, lightly thumb press in the middle and place in the small amount of Nutella
- Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Place down the cookie batter in a baking sheet try and bake for about 10-12 minutes
- Cool down and serve
Enjoy this sweet tooth as your bonding around the table. Create more memories in the kitchen with your fam bam!